AURORA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
We currently manage several hundred properties in the Denver – Boulder and surrounding areas with rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
About Our Aurora
Property Management Company
If you own Aurora rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Aurora Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Aurora’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property? Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Here is what our Aurora Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement, a lease agreement that covers all aspects of your property.
- Collect and account for rents, pay vendors for work completed and issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Provide you with online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What sets us apart from other Aurora property management companies? Everything!
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
About Aurora, CO
Aurora was incorporated as the town of Fletcher in 1891, and started out as an area of four square miles. In 1907, the town changed it’s name to Aurora. In 1921, the U.S. government selected Aurora as the site for Fitzsimons Army Hospital to treat the wounded, especially those affected by mustard gas and tuberculosis, during World War I. During the Great Depression, Colorado’s congressional delegation managed to save Fitzsimons from closure due to cuts in military expenditures. President Roosevelt later visited Fitzsimons and was so impressed with the facility that he appropriated funds for its improvement. Since then, Aurora has been a town with a strong influence of military background and now houses Buckley Air Force Base. Aurora is now home to the Colorado Freedom Memorial, dedicated in 2013 to honor all of those Colorado military personnel who have lost their lives in combat while serving our country. From 1929 to 1960 Aurora’s population grew from 2,000 to 50,000.
Aurora now comprises about 154 square miles, with over 330,000 people. Aurora, Colorado is an ideal location for outdoor activities and lifestyle. Continually ranked among the most active and healthiest cities in the nation, Aurora is known for such outdoor activities as golf, cycling, fishing, boating and sports of all types or wildlife watching at any of the numerous trails, parks and reservoirs Aurora has to offer.