Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is proud to be one of the most professional and progressive Brighton property management companies. We are a results-oriented firm, driven by the satisfaction of our customers. We always aim to deliver the highest level of property management Brighton, CO, has to offer.
Experienced Property Management
We currently manage several hundred properties in Brighton and the surrounding Denver-Boulder area with monthly rent costs ranging from $650 to $4,500. We oversee and maintain a variety of properties, including single-family homes, condos, and townhomes.
Brighton Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
We can effectively manage properties in this large geographic area due to our experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Brighton property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
What Our Clients Are Saying
BRIGHTON PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
If you are unsure whether you need a property manager or not, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Brighton Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Brighton’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Do you avoid having to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?