Denver Real Estate Market Stats
Homes Sales Volume
Median Closed Price
Months of Inventory
(less than 1 month, varies by market)
Median Days on market
Denver Affordability Index
Denver Metro Population
Population Growth Rate
down from 1.48% in 2021
Stats are for Denver Metro Area as defined by Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
Jason Cassidy is a REALTOR® and an associate broker, managing all sales transactions at Colorado Realty and Property Management for our current and new Landlords and Rental Property Investors. Find out about the CRPM Advantage.
Meet Jason Cassidy
- Jason began his real estate career in 2005.
- He is a member of the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® and has been recognized by DMAR annually for outstanding performance excellence totaling over $56,000,000 in property sold since 2017.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers. CRS Pro Program requires over 10 years' experience as a licensed real estate agent and 150 transactions total.
- The Benefits of Working with a CRS Agent
- CRSs receive advanced training above and beyond what is required of typical agents
- CRSs have proven experience through logged transactions
- CRSs continuously improve their skills and learn about new regulatory developments
- CRSs adhere to an ethics code not required of other agents
- The Real Estate Investing (REI) certification program is for REALTORS® who want to master the ins and outs of working with investors and those who are establishing themselves as real estate investors.
- He holds a GRI designation, The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
- He has also obtained Employing Level Real Estate Broker licensure status.
- Jason’s background includes property management as well. From 2013-2017, he co-managed a 100+ property portfolio while conducting sales of downtown Denver loft and condo properties. During this time, he was an active member and committee chairperson for the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
1660 S Albion St #619,
Denver, CO 80222
Direct: (720) 966-1534
CO License EA100035615
Landlord and Investment Property Specialist
During his career, he's been trusted by hundreds of Landlords as a REALTOR® , property manager, and also as a project manager. He is a specialist in assisting Landlords who are transitioning tenant occupied/leased properties through various phases of property ownership to ensure his client’s desired outcome.
Utilizing his combined experience, investors have trusted Jason to:
- Purchase and sell properties that yield desired short and long-term profits based on each landlord's unique goals and circumstances.
- Propose strategies to maximize rental property ROI and reduce the risks associated with these types of investments.
- Evaluate presale improvement costs, coordinate renovation projects, and execute timely improvements to help landlords achieve optimal results.
- Provide local market analysis and supporting data to evaluate potential residential real estate opportunities.
- Forecast trends based on neighborhood changes, developments in infrastructure, and proposed community planning initiatives through the Denver Metro and surrounding areas.
The services Jason offers today as a REALTOR® are complemented by extensive sales experience throughout 7 years conducting enterprise-level sales for a former division of General Electric and also while holding multiple account management positions for a Fortune 1000 technology manufacturer. His communication and teamwork skills were formed in earlier years in technical support roles at AT&T.
Jason has visited 19 countries (and counting) and lived throughout New England growing up. He has called Colorado home for the past 30 years. He loves spending time with his wife and kids while enjoying the numerous outdoor activities Colorado has to offer. He takes great pride in his work and enjoys teaching others about the process of buying and selling homes and rental properties. His goal is to make each transaction stress free for his clients and help achieve their specific desired results while maximizing ROI and minimizing risk. As an owner and landlord of multiple investment properties, he can fully appreciate the many ways owning real estate has helped his family plan for continued success in the future.
"Jason Cassidy my REALTOR® made selling my house extremely convenient. Jason gave some great tips to maximize the value of my property and got the house up and sold in less than 2 weeks.. highly recommend!!" - N. Roe
Noteworthy Colorado Home Sale 2022 Report