Real Estate Agent in Denver, CO
Jason Cassidy is a Realtor and an associate broker, managing all sales transactions at Colorado Realty and Property Management for our current investors and new clients. Jason began his real estate career in 2005. He is a member of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors and has been recognized by DMAR for performance excellence consecutively over the past 3 years and counting, totaling over $20M in property sold during this time.
Jason’s background includes property management as well. From 2013-2017, he co-managed a 100+ property portfolio while conducting sales of downtown Denver loft and condo properties. During this time, he was an active member and committee chairperson for the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
During his career, he's been trusted by hundreds of investors as a Realtor, property manager, and also as a project manager. He is a specialist in assisting owners who are transitioning tenant occupied/leased properties through various phases of property ownership to ensure his client’s desired outcome. By utilizing his combined experience investors have trusted Jason to:
- Purchase and sell properties that yield desired short and long-term profits based on each investor's unique goals and circumstances.
- Propose strategies to maximize rental property ROI and reduce the risks associated with these types of investments.
- Evaluate presale improvement costs, coordinate renovation projects, and execute timely improvements to help investors achieve optimal results.
- Provide local market analysis and supporting data to evaluate potential residential real estate opportunities.
- Forecast trends based on neighborhood changes, developments in infrastructure, and proposed community planning initiatives through the Denver Metro and surrounding areas.
The services Jason offers today as a Realtor are complimented by extensive sales training throughout 7 years of combined experience conducting enterprise-level sales negotiations for a former division of General Electric and also while holding several account management positions for a Fortune 1000 technology manufacturer. His communication and teamwork skills were formed in earlier years in technical support roles at AT&T.
Jason lived throughout New England growing up but has called Colorado home for the past 27 years. He loves the outdoors and spending quality time with his wife and kids (and dog, Romeo) enjoying numerous activities Colorado has to offer. He takes great pride in his work and enjoys teaching others about the process of buying or selling homes and rental properties. His goal is to make each transaction stress free for his clients and help achieve their specific desired results. As an owner of investment properties, he can fully appreciate the many ways owning real estate has helped his family plan for continued success in the future.
Investment Property Specialist