Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., offers results-oriented, client-centered property management in Arvada, CO. We pride ourselves on being one of the most progressive and professional firms. We continuously strive to deliver the most comprehensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
We presently manage a few hundred rental properties in Denver, Boulder, and surrounding areas with rent prices running from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our selection of rentals is comprised of single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Arvada Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
We are able to proficiently oversee properties in a wide geographic area such as this since we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the region.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Arvada property management companies in which the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager). This is awarded only by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As involved members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we follow the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
“I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” – Debbie C.
ARVADA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the regularly changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Arvada Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you comfortable with the required City of Arvada’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this affects you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you worried about the likelihood of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s occurring more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to manage the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you avoid confrontation with tenants? Are they keeping up the property well? Are they making their rent payments on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
“Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” – Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Arvada Property Managers do for you:
- Keep track of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our reliable screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while following all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
Award Winning Property Management Company
We offer VIDEO TOURS
to rent your Arvada rental home faster!
What if more people could see your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours:
What separates us from other Arvada property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
What Our Clients Are Saying
About Arvada, CO
Arvada was the site of the first gold strike in Colorado. On June 22, 1850, a wagon train, bound for California, crossed the Platte River just north of the confluence with Clear Creek, following Clear Creek west for six miles. The members of the wagon train rested for a day, and Lewis Ralston dipped his gold pan in an unnamed mountain stream. He found almost $5 in gold in his first pan. The stream was later named Ralston Creek in his memory.
Arvada’s land encompasses nearly 23,000 acres. Three proximate interstate highways provide easy access to the larger metropolitan region and Denver International Airport. An extraordinary trail system links with Denver trails on the east and the foothills of the Rocky Mountains to the west, punctuated with thousands of acres of parks and open spaces.