Experienced Property Management
Our firm presently manages hundreds of properties in the Denver – Boulder and surrounding areas with rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single-family homes, condos, and townhomes.
Frederick Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Managing properties in such a large geographic area like this may seem near impossible. However, we are able to effectively manage all of these properties because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Our founder and Managing Broker was awarded an MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®. As a leading Frederick property management company, Colorado RPM is proud to have this honor.
We have taken it upon ourselves to remain active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). We pledge to uphold the NARPM Code of Ethics and emphasis education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
FREDERICK PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you staying current on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing, and toxic mold guidelines?
- Has your property acquired a current City of Frederick Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you accustomed to the mandatory City of Frederick’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the intricate nature of service, companion, and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the new legalization of marijuana? How has this affected you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly comprehend the laws concerning security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you troubled with the likelihood of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more often.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Are you planning on dealing with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, and are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you more than prepared to take submissions, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have clear criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you irritated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something you were unaware of?
- Do you ever feel you spend an excessive amount of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing the accounting required on your rental?
Award Winning Property Managers
What Our Clients Are Saying
What our Property Managers can do for you:
- Stay on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Record vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area.
- Effectively market your home with local and national internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide proper rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, guarantee the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Accumulate and account for rents and compensate vendors for work accomplished.
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit. Ii8
- Provide online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
We offer video tours to rent your Frederick, CO, home faster!
What if more people could see your home quickly? Now, potential renters have the ability to tour homes with our video tour access. This provides convenience for both parties. Check out our sample video tour today!
What differentiates us from other Frederick property management companies?
- Tailored, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert information of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with various property and tenancy issues that may arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs!