Call Us Today at 303-665-7368 for Northglenn Property Management
At Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., we pride ourselves on being one of the most professional and forward-thinking Northglenn, CO, property management firms. We are driven by the needs of our clients and the satisfactory results we provide for them. We consistently strive to provide the most comprehensive level of service possible to each and every client.
Experienced Property Management
Our firm’s extensive portfolio currently includes several hundred properties in the Denver – Boulder and surrounding areas. With rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month, our selection of properties includes single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums.
Northglenn Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Our experience, cutting-edge technology, efficient systems, and extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area enable us to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area such as Northglenn.
Our firm is one of the few Northglenn, CO, property management companies whose founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager), awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers® (NARPM).
As active members of the NARPM, our firm adheres to the NARPM Code of Ethics and its focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
What Our Clients Are Saying
Property Owner Testimonial – 14 years
New Property Owner Testimonial
NORTHGLENN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you familiar with the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Northglenn Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the City of Northglenn’s required Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and effectively marketing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to accept applications, including conducting credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you weren’t aware of?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Award Winning Property Managers
“Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” – Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep up to date on regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your property with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What sets us apart from other Northglenn property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the real estate industry and local market.
- Experience handling the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
We offer VIDEO TOURS
to rent your home faster!!!
What if more people could see your home quickly?
Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours.
About Northglenn, CO