Call Us Today at 303-390-4396 for Englewood Property Management
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., has worked hard to become one of the most progressive and professional Englewood property management firms. Motivated by client satisfaction, we are a results-oriented company that constantly provides the most comprehensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
We provide property management in Englewood, CO, for several hundred properties, as well as in the surrounding Denver-Boulder areas with rent prices ranging from $650 to $9,500 a month. Our Portfolio of rentals consists of single-family homes, townhomes, condos, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Englewood Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Englewood property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
What Our Clients Are Saying
ENGLEWOOD, CO, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
"We're in the business of real property management, not personal property"
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Englewood Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Englewood’s Smart Regs?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you familiar with the complex nature of service, companion, and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the landlord?
- Do you worry about a tenant possibly suing you…and winning? It happens more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a dependable process for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Award Winning Property Managers
"Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” - Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. provides exceptional property management service with grace and ease.
"I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” - Debbie C.
We offer VIDEO TOURS to rent your Englewood, CO, home faster!!!
What if more potential renters could view your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours.
What sets us apart from other Englewood property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with excellent communication.
- Experience dealing with the variety of property and tenancy issues that can occur.
- Professional knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
About Englewood, CO
Englewood’s beginning like many other Denver suburbs started out when people from the East coast came looking for gold. William Green Russell and 12 other miners found gold in the South Platte River, and established a Placer Camp near the confluence of Little Dry Creek and the South Platte River in an area that would eventually become Englewood. This Placer Camp washed out more gold than they had found in all their previous prospecting, and triggered the beginning of the “Pikes Peak or Bust” gold rush of 1859. The discovery of gold brought settlers to the area including an Irish immigrant, Thomas Skerrit in 1864 who claimed 640 acre homestead that encompassed most of present-day Englewood.After the gold rush, land was sold to new settlers and used for farming. In 1903, Englewood was incorporated, and received its name as Englewood for the abundance of trees in the area. After Englewood was established as its own city, government formed and transportation, healthcare and education became some of the main focuses of the city.
Those are all still important aspects of the city today. With the light rail having a depot in the city, transportation is an easier commute to northern Denver areas. Englewood houses many healthcare centers including the Swedish Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma Center, and the Craig Hospital which has been rated one of the Top Ten Rehabilitation Hospitals in the United States. As for things to do in Englewood, the community boasts 12 neighborhood parks, several athletic fields, an award-winning recreation center, a first-class golf course, and the popular Pirates Cove Family Aquatics Center. - Source