Colorado Reality and Property Management, Inc. strives to deliver the most effective and comprehensive level of service possible. With the most progressive and professional Niwot property management firm out there, we aim to obtain complete customer satisfaction.
Experienced Property Management
Several hundred properties located throughout the Denver-Boulder region, as well as the surrounding areas, are managed by Colorado Reality and Property Management, Inc., including many Niwot rentals. We have single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads available; monthly rent ranges from $650 to $4,500.
Niwot Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Niwot property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
What Our Clients Are Saying
NIWOT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Niwot Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Niwot’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you bothered about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this affects you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s starting to happen more regularly.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Are you trying to avoid confrontation with tenants? Are they upholding the property to your standards? Do they pay their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Are you hoping you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur among tenants?
- Is advertising and showing your vacant property a struggle?
- Are you equipped to receive applications, involving running credit and background checks?
- Have you planned out how you are going to find a qualified tenant?
- Are you unsatisfied with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you occasionally feel you spend too much of your time gathering checks, paying vendors, and executing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Award Winning Property Managers
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Stay on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the region.
- Successfully market your home, both locally and nationally, with internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with capable, insured vendors.
- Provide suitable rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Assemble and account for rents and pay vendors for work finished.
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Offer online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What makes us stand out from other Niwot property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs!
About Niwot, CO
Visit Second Avenue in Old Town Niwot – a designated Historic District. Stroll along the avenue past charming Victorian buildings and landscaping and discover the many treasures Niwot has to offer – including gourmet restaurants and art galleries, iconic public art murals and tree carvings, Whistle Stop Park where a new Children’s Park is being added soon. Read more.