BERTHOUD PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Currently, we manage hundreds of properties in Berthoud, Denver, Boulder, and other neighboring areas. The rent prices of our properties range from $650 to $9,500 per month and include single-family homes, condominiums, and townhomes.
Experienced Property Management
As a result of our experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and network of staff and vendors, we can effectively manage properties in a large geographic area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. is one of the few property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
We subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and are active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Such affiliations help us follow best practices and enhance our education and industry knowledge.
Our experienced team of property managers is ready to help you. We are in our 14th year in business.
We strive to have the best communication of any property management company out there
Learn more about what our owners, residents, and vendors have to say about us.
Learn more about our tenant placement process to find you a quality resident quickly.
We use video tours to rent your property quickly! See examples on our YouTube channel.
Get our Owner Checklist (PDF) and learn how to get started with management today.
Not sure if you need property management? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with late payments, bounced checks, and collecting rent in general?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? How are they maintaining the property? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the exhaustive move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, run credit, and perform background checks?
- Do you have a way to screen potential tenants?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
"I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” - Debbie C.
What our Property Managers do for you:
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
What sets us apart from other property management companies?
About Berthoud, CO
Known as the “Garden Spot of Colorado”, Berthoud lies in both Weld and Larimer counties, about halfway between Denver and Fort Collins. The Little Thompson River flows just south of town.
The Statutory Town had a recorded population of 5,105 residents in 2010. It was incorporated in 1888. The elevation is 5,030 feet.
- Source: uncovercolorado.com/towns/berthoud/