Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., offers some of highest quality property management Aurora, CO, has to offer. We pride ourselves on being one of the most progressive and professional rental management companies. Driven by client satisfaction, we are a results oriented company that continually strives to provide the most comprehensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
Currently, we manage hundreds of properties in Aurora and the surrounding Denver-Boulder area with rent prices that range between $650 and $4,500 a month. Our rentals in Aurora consist of single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Aurora Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Our experience, efficient processes, top-of-the-line technology, and extensive staff and vendor networks in this area allow us to proficiently manage properties in a large geographic region such as this.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Aurora property management firms where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
We follow the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) Code of Ethics, and as active members of the NARPM, we focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
“I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” – Debbie C.
AURORA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing, and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Aurora Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Aurora’s Smart Regs?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion, and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you hope that you won’t have to meticulously coordinate the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Can you properly process applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Are you overwhelmed with the amount of time you spend collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?