Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., offers some of highest quality property management Aurora, CO, has to offer. We pride ourselves on being one of the most progressive and professional rental management companies. Driven by client satisfaction, we are a results oriented company that continually strives to provide the most comprehensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
Currently, we manage hundreds of properties in Aurora and the surrounding Denver-Boulder area with rent prices that range between $650 and $4,500 a month. Our rentals in Aurora consist of single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Aurora Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Our experience, efficient processes, top-of-the-line technology, and extensive staff and vendor networks in this area allow us to proficiently manage properties in a large geographic region such as this.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Aurora property management firms where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
We follow the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) Code of Ethics, and as active members of the NARPM, we focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
“I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” – Debbie C.
AURORA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing, and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Aurora Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Aurora’s Smart Regs?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion, and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you hope that you won’t have to meticulously coordinate the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Can you properly process applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Are you overwhelmed with the amount of time you spend collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
“Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” – Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
We offer VIDEO TOURS to rent your Aurora, CO, home faster!
What if more potential renters could view your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours.
What sets us apart from other Aurora property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
What Our Clients Are Saying
About Aurora, CO
Aurora was incorporated as the town of Fletcher in 1891, and started out as an area of four square miles. In 1907, the town changed its name to Aurora. In 1921, the U.S. government selected Aurora as the site for Fitzsimons Army Hospital to treat the wounded, especially those affected by mustard gas and tuberculosis, during World War I. During the Great Depression, Colorado’s congressional delegation managed to save Fitzsimons from closure due to cuts in military expenditures. President Roosevelt later visited Fitzsimons and was so impressed with the facility that he appropriated funds for its improvement. Since then, Aurora has been a town with a strong influence of military background and now houses Buckley Air Force Base. Aurora is now home to the Colorado Freedom Memorial, dedicated in 2013 to honor all of those Colorado military personnel who have lost their lives in combat while serving our country. From 1929 to 1960 Aurora’s population grew from 2,000 to 50,000.
Aurora now comprises about 154 square miles, with over 330,000 people. Aurora, Colorado is an ideal location for outdoor activities and lifestyle. Continually ranked among the most active and healthiest cities in the nation, Aurora is known for such outdoor activities as golf, cycling, fishing, boating and sports of all types or wildlife watching at any of the numerous trails, parks and reservoirs Aurora has to offer.