Experienced Property Management
We manage hundreds of properties in Aurora, CO and the surrounding area with rent prices that range between $650 and $4,500 a month.
Aurora Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Additionally, Colorado Realty and Property Management is one of the few Aurora property management firms where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager), awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
Moreover, we follow the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) Code of Ethics, and furthermore, as active members of the NARPM, we focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
“I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” – Debbie C.
AURORA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, including legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing, and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Aurora Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Aurora’s Smart Regs?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion, and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? Because it’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you hope that you won’t have to meticulously coordinate the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Can you properly process applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Are you overwhelmed with the amount of time you spend collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Property Owner Testimonial – 14 years
New Property Owner Testimonial
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home including local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Help protect your rental investment with good practices
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
We offer VIDEO TOURS to rent your Aurora, CO, home faster!
What if more potential renters could view your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours.
What sets us apart from other Aurora property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
About Aurora, CO
Colorado’s reputation as a craft beer hub is no secret, and it has a wide selection of ethnic eateries. In addition, Aurora is home to 11 championship golf courses, including six that are owned and operated by the City of Aurora. In 2008, Murphy Creek Golf Course hosted the United States Amateur Public Links Championships. It was also named in Golf Digest’s “Top Public Golf Courses” and Golf For Women’s “Top 50 Golf Courses In America For Women.” For example, play here, and you might just be teeing off with the pros.
Finally, Aurora is a very bike-friendly city and has 60+ miles of bike-able trails, connecting all major points in the city.