Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is proud to be one of the most progressive and professional Commerce City property management firms. We are a results-oriented company, driven by the satisfaction of our clients. We continuously strive to deliver the highest level of property management Commerce City, CO, has to offer.
Experienced Property Management
Colorado RPM presently manages hundreds of rental properties in Commerce City as well as the surrounding Denver-Boulder area with costs of rent ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Commerce City Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Commerce City property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
What Our Clients Are Saying
COMMERCE CITY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Don’t know whether or not you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Commerce City Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Commerce City’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you dislike having to confront tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a reliable system for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?