Call Us Today at 303-390-4396 for Commerce City Property Management
Call Us Today (303) 390-4396 for
Property Management in Commerce City, CO
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is proud to be one of the most progressive and professional Commerce City property management firms. We are a results-oriented company, driven by the satisfaction of our clients. We continuously strive to deliver the highest level of property management Commerce City, CO, has to offer.
Experienced Property Management
Colorado RPM presently manages hundreds of rental properties in Commerce City as well as the surrounding Denver-Boulder area with costs of rent ranging from $650 to $9,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Commerce City Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Commerce City property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
What Our Clients Are Saying
COMMERCE CITY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Don’t know whether or not you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Commerce City Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Commerce City’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you dislike having to confront tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a reliable system for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Award Winning Property Managers
"Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” - Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Create, screen, and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
We offer VIDEO TOURS to
rent your Commerce City home faster!!!
What if more people could see your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours:
What makes us stand out from other property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Experience with handling the multitude of property and tenancy problems that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
About Commerce City, CO
Commerce City was first known as Commerce town. Herbert Hast Jr., a young school boy, mounted his steed in 1952 to spread the word through the streets of Commerce Town to deliver election notices to the residents against annexation by Denver. About 300 people assembled at McCoy’s Caterpillar showroom after Herbert’s momentous ride. Commerce Town voted to incorporate, and 10 years later, in 1962, Commerce Town became Commerce City. A converted army barracks on Forest Drive, just north of 60th Avenue, served as the first home for the city’s municipal government. In 1967, the city’s government operations moved south across the parking lot to a new City Hall. By 1970, the city’s home-rule charter went into effect and, in the process, established the council-manager form of city government.
The city covers 41 square miles and is expected to grow to a 64-square-mile area during the next 20 years. More than 45,913 people call Commerce City home. Commerce City has 700 acres of parks and open space throughout the community that include amenities from shelters, barbecue pits, volleyball and basketball courts and links to local trails. It has over 25 miles of trails, some that link to the larger regional trail systems like the Sand Creek Regional Greenway. - Source