Award-Winning, Experienced Property Management
We've been managing properties in the area since 2006.
Rated ThreeBest Property Management Company since 2020
Award-winning Best Property Management Company since 2016
Best Property Management Company Award since 2019
If you’re considering hiring a property management company in the Denver, Broomfield, Colorado Springs and the Fort Collins area, Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. could be the right choice for your needs.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. aspires to create an environment for professional growth, and the accomplishment of personal goals, by helping property owners who own 1 to 5, single-family rental properties become successful investors.
We offer full-service property management and leasing services that let you focus on your bottom line while we take care of the rest. Our mission is to build an extraordinary property management company by providing an amazing experience for our investors, residents, and employees.
Our experienced team of property managers is ready to help you. We are in our 16th year in business.
We strive to have the best communication of any property management company out there
Learn more about what our owners, residents, and vendors have to say about us.
Learn more about our tenant placement process to find you a quality resident quickly.
We use video tours to rent your property quickly! See examples on our YouTube channel.
Get our Owner Checklist (PDF) and learn how to get started with management today.
Full-Service Property Management Includes:
- Collection of all necessary documents for screening
- Acceptance of only complete applications
- Pull credit report, eviction report and criminal history background report
- Check sex offender registry
- Verify bankruptcy information (if applicable)
- Verify employment and proof of income
- Verify previous rental history
- Verification of pets (breed/age/weight and type) - no dangerous breeds
Marketing of the Property
- Provide a current Rental Market Analysis
- Walk the property and advise the Landlord of any concerns or suggestions
- Photograph the property for marketing purposes
- Install a professional yard/window sign and lockbox
- Advertise the property for rent on the top 10-15 housing websites
- Respond to prospective tenants by phone and email
- Show the property Monday – Saturday by appointment only
- Closely monitor the element of price, property condition and market fluctuations
Example Video Tour
Hear what one of our owner's has to say about us after 14 years of using our management services!
- Prepare the lease documents
- Manage and handle the lease signing
- Collect the first month’s rent and security deposit.
Money & Financial Management
- Establish a Landlord reserve account for minor repairs and maintenance
- Deposit and retain the Tenant’s security deposit in escrow trust accounts
- On or before the 14th of each month, send rent proceeds to Landlords
- Pay Vendors and Contractors for services provided
- Manage cash flow in Landlord reserve accounts
- Pay monthly HOA assessments (optional fee)
- Provide 24-hour access to online, cloud portal for Landlord to log into for account information
- Provide detailed monthly Cash Flow reporting for Landlord review
- Process Security Deposit Dispositions within legal time limits to avoid penalties
- Provide Year End statements including 1099s for tax preparation
- Storage of year end documents
Tenant Management & Lease Enforcement
- Provide the tenant(s) with keys
- Set up 24-hour access to online cloud portals for the Tenants
- Set up communication with tenants and 24-hour emergency phone service
- Establish strict communication protocol with tenants to protect the landlord’s privacy
- Setup tenant account for online rent payments
- Collect rent
- Enforce the lease agreement
- Handle lease and HOA violations
- Process and handle evictions
- Post properties and attend court when necessary
- Management of full renewal process and follow up with tenant(s) beginning 120 day prior to the end of the lease