Call Us Today at 303-242-8415 for Superior Property Management
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., takes pride in being one of the most progressive and professional Superior property management firms. We are a results-oriented company, driven by the happiness of our clients. We consistently strive to deliver the most comprehensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
Our firm currently manages several hundred properties in the greater Denver, Broomfield and Fort Collins areas with rent prices ranging between $650 and $9,500 a month. Our Portfolio has a variety of home styles, including single-family homes, condos, and townhomes.
Superior Property Management by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Our experienced team of property managers is ready to help you. We are in our 16th year in business.
We strive to have the best communication of any property management company out there
Learn more about what our owners, residents, and vendors have to say about us.
Learn more about our tenant placement process to find you a quality resident quickly.
We use video tours to rent your property quickly! See examples on our YouTube channel.
Get our Owner Checklist (PDF) and learn how to get started with management today.
Not sure if you need property management? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the new laws and legislation affecting your property?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with late payments, bounced checks, and collecting rent in general?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? How are they maintaining the property? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the exhaustive move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with advertising and showing your vacant property?
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. provides exceptional property management service with grace and ease.
- Are you prepared to take applications, run credit, and perform background checks?
- Do you have a way to screen potential tenants?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the City of Denver for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
About Superior, CO
Superior boasts 594 acres of parks, green space and open space with 27 miles of trails. As many of these communities are convenient locations, Superior is located just five minutes from Boulder and 30 minutes from Denver. Learn More