Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., takes pride in being one of the most progressive and professional Superior property management firms. We are a results-oriented company, driven by the happiness of our clients. We consistently strive to deliver the most comprehensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
Our firm currently manages several hundred properties in the greater Denver – Boulder areas with rent prices ranging between $650 and $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio has a variety of home styles, including single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Superior Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Our company is able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area such as the Denver – Boulder region because we have the professional experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the only Superior property management companies whose company founder and Managing Broker has been awarded the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
We are active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), and we closely follow the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
“I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” – Debbie C.
SUPERIOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Superior Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Superior’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria to find qualified tenants?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
“Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” – Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
Award Winning Denver Property Management Company
What sets us apart from other Superior property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
What Our Clients Are Saying
About Superior, CO
Superior was founded in 1896 and incorporated in 1904, reportedly named for “superior” quality of coal found there. After the Industrial Mine closed in 1945, many left the town of Superior. It began growing again in the 1990’s and now has a population of close to 12,500. This town of close to four square miles inhabits 594 acres of parks, green space and open space with 27 miles of trails. As many of these communities are convenient locations, Superior is located just five minutes from Boulder and 30 minutes from Denver.