SUPERIOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
We currently manage several hundred properties in the Denver – Boulder and surrounding areas with rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
About Our Superior
Property Management Company
If you own Superior rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Superior Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Superior’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property? Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Here is what our Superior Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement, a lease agreement that covers all aspects of your property.
- Collect and account for rents, pay vendors for work completed and issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Provide you with online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What sets us apart from other Superior property management companies? Everything!
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
About Superior, CO
Superior was founded in 1896 and incorporated in 1904, reportedly named for “superior” quality of coal found there. After the Industrial Mine closed in 1945, many left the town of Superior. It began growing again in the 1990’s and now has a population of close to 12,500. This town of close to four square miles inhabits 594 acres of parks, green space and open space with 27 miles of trails. As many of these communities are convenient locations, Superior is located just five minutes from Boulder and 30 minutes from Denver.