Call Us Today at 303-665-7368 for Highlands Ranch Property Management
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. is a results-oriented Highlands Ranch property management company. We are proud to call ourselves one of the most progressive and professional firms in the area. Client satisfaction is our primary motivation, and we are always striving to deliver the highest level of service attainable.
Experienced Douglas County Property Management
Colorado RPM manages many properties in Highlands Ranch as well as Aurora, Littleton, Parker, and other Douglas County communities. We also manage several hundred properties in Denver, Boulder, and neighboring areas with rent prices that range from $650 to $4,500 per month. Our portfolio is made up of a variety of property types, including single-family homes, townhomes, condos, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Highlands Ranch Property Management
by Colorado Realty
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. is one of the few Douglas County property management companies where the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) is held by the company founder and Managing Broker. This title is only awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Property Owner Testimonial – 14 years
New Property Owner Testimonial
HIGHLANDS RANCH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Highlands Ranch’s Smart Regs?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Highlands Ranch Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts your property and you as the Landlord?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion, and emotional support animals?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have firm criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Award Winning Property Managers
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
“Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” – Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Create, screen, and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Effectively promote your home with local and national Internet marketing.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Collect and record rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Allow online access to your account for viewing 24-hours a day.
What sets us apart from other Highlands Ranch property management companies?
- Customized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with a myriad of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
About Highlands Ranch, CO
Highlands Ranch is a 22,000-acre master-planned community founded in 1981, and where it resides was part of the Louisiana Purchase with the first settlers in the area arriving over 100 years ago. It has been a working ranch since. The historic Highlands Ranch Mansion and ranch stand today as valuable pieces of history, reflecting the lifestyle of early settlers and pioneers of the area. The nearby barns and ranch buildings total 41,000 square feet, and have passed through many families over the years and was used mostly for dairy and Angus cattle, purebred sheep, hogs and chickens. In 2010 the property was turned over to Highlands Ranch Metro District. After conducting a comprehensive renovation of this beautiful building, the Metro District opened the Mansion to the public and for private event rentals, in June 2012.
The community now has a population of 93,000 people. Highlands Ranch is located 12 miles south of Denver in Douglas County. The district consists of 25 parks, 70 miles of trails and 2,200 acres of natural open space areas. Highlands Ranch has received national recognition for its great quality of life and amenities. Source