Experienced Property Management
We manage several hundred properties in Firestone, Denver, Boulder, and surrounding areas. The rent prices for these properties range from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single-family homes, condos, and townhomes.
Firestone Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Why choose us? We understand that it might seem difficult to manage properties in such a large geographic area, but we can accomplish this due to our experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Few property management companies in Firestone, CO, have a company founder and Managing Broker who holds the renowned MPM® designation (Master Property Manager), which is awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®. Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of those few firms.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
FIRESTONE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Firestone Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Firestone’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a reliable process for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Award Winning Property Managers
What Our Clients Are Saying
Property Owner Testimonial – 14 years
New Property Owner Testimonial
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What sets us apart from other Firestone property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
About Firestone, CO
Firestone has been recognized for its sprawling open spaces, outdoor recreational opportunities and rapidly growing economy. In 2017, the Town of Firestone was ranked the 9th safest city in Colorado by SafeWise, based on its annual review of FBI crime report statistics and population data. – Source