WESTMINSTER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
We currently manage several hundred properties in the Denver – Boulder and surrounding areas with rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
About Our Westminster
Property Management Company
If you own Westminster rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Westminster Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Westminster’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property? Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Here is what our Westminster Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement, a lease agreement that covers all aspects of your property.
- Collect and account for rents, pay vendors for work completed and issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Provide you with online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What sets us apart from other Westminster property management companies? Everything!
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
About Westminster, CO
Westminster, like many other Denver suburbs, was founded along the way to California for the search of gold. Before the settlers came, wildlife like antelope and buffalo made their homes in this area. There is also evidence of Arapaho Indians near the Crown Point (Gregory Hill) area.
After the first permanent white settler, Pleasant DeSpain, built his home in 1870 on 160 acres (near what is now West 76th Avenue and Lowell Street), the area became known as DeSpain Junction and began attracting other settlers including horse breeder Edward Bruce Bowles who was instrumental in constructing the town’s train depot in 1881. In 1885, Connecticut real estate developer C.J.Harris arrived in DeSpain Junction and began buying up land. Soon the town was renamed Harris, but was also known as Darell Park.
In 1891, construction began on the Westminster Castle, which can still be seen today at West 83rd Avenue and Federal Boulevard. The Westminster Castle is now known as Westminster University. By 1911, the town had been incorporated and was renamed one final time to Westminster, in honor of Westminster University.
Westminster now comprises 32.9 square miles, with over 100,000 people residing there. Among the numerous trails, recreation parks and centers, Westminster also offers the Westminster Promenade, an outdoor pedestrian village, which contains restaurants and cafes, a movie theater, sculptures, hotel facilities, performance areas, interactive water features, walking trails and a three-rink ice arena. Another attraction in the area is The Butterfly Pavilion, a lush conservatory home to 1,200 free-flying butterflies, including the brilliant blue morpho and a giant endangered species from Australia.