Call Us Today at 303-586-6957 for Lakewood Property Management
As the most progressive and professional Lakewood property management firm, Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., focuses on getting results. Driven by satisfaction, we work to deliver the most comprehensive level of services to our clients.
Experienced Property Management
With experienced property management in Lakewood, CO, we currently manage several hundred properties in Lakewood and the surrounding Denver, Broomfield and Fort Collins areas. Rent prices ranging from $650 to $9,500 a month and consist of: single-family homes, condos, and townhomes.
Lakewood Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Effective property management in a geographic area of this scale is only plausible due to our experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Lakewood property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
"I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” - Debbie C.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
What Our Clients Are Saying
LAKEWOOD PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
"We're in the business of real property management, not personal property"
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the constantly evolving Fair Housing laws, legislation concerning Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing, and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Lakewood Rental Housing License? If not, are you mindful of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Lakewood’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Can you easily comprehend the laws concerning security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? These days, it’s happening more often.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Are you dreading confrontation with tenants? Do they maintain the property rather well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a dependable process for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you annoyed with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you were unaware of?
- Do you from time to time feel that you are spending too much energy collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting needed on your rental?
- Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. provides exceptional property management service with grace and ease.
Award Winning Property Managers
"Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” - Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area.
- Employ local and national Internet advertising to effectively market your home.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Allow viewing 24 hours a day to your account online.
We offer video tours to rent your Lakewood, CO, home faster!
What if more potential renters could view your home quickly? Our video allows potential renters to view the property at their convenience. Watch one of our sample video tours.
What sets us apart from other Lakewood property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs!
About Lakewood, CO
Lakewood is the fifth-largest city in the Denver metro area, this suburb to the west of the city has one of the best views of the Rocky Mountain foothills. Lakewood's relatively new downtown Belmar area, complete with shops, restaurants, a movie theater and pedestrian-friendly spots, is emerging on the site of a demolished shopping mall. Lakewood also features extensive cultural programming and recreation areas. The Lakewood Cultural Center boasts a 300-seat theater and gallery space, while the Lakewood Heritage Center includes 10 historic structures and 30,000 artifacts, plus a popular outdoor amphitheater.With more than 80 maintained parks, Lakewood is also one of Denver's top places for outside activities. Bear Creek Lake Park is the city's most popular playground. Filled with a large fishing lake, paved and dirt biking and hiking trails, picnic areas and a summer water-skiing concessionaire, this 2,600-acre park has something for everyone. For mountain lovers, the steep terrain at Lakewood's Hayden Park on Green Mountain offers a great workout and scenic mountain views. Shoppers and golfers will also find their passions addressed here. Lakewood's pleasant shopping centers include the mixed-use Belmar and Colorado Mills outlet mall; there are also two public golf courses. The outdoor Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Dinosaur Ridge and the Bandimere Speedway drag strip are nearby. - Source