Call Us Today at 303-242-8415 for Lafayette Property Management
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., prides itself on being one of Lafayette’s most progressive and professional property management firms. Driven by the satisfaction of our clients, we are a company that strives to produce results at the most comprehensive level.
Experienced Property Management
We currently manage several hundred properties in the Denver, Broomfield, Fort Collins and surrounding areas with rent prices ranging from $650 to $9,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Lafayette Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
We have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the Lafayette area. This allows us to effectively manage property in the Lafayette, CO, area and other large geographic areas.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few property management companies in Lafayette, CO where the founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
"I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” - Debbie C.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
What Our Clients Are Saying
LAFAYETTE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing, and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Lafayette Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you accustomed with the required City of Lafayette’s Smart Regs?
- Do you recognize the significance of the intricate nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you undoubtedly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s occurring more often than ever before.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a reliable process for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Award Winning Property Managers
"Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” - Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area.
- Market your home using internet advertising, at both the local and national level.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Offer suitable rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while abiding to all applicable laws.
- Make the terms of the lease agreement available and enforce them as well.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed.
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit by performing complete accounting for your property.
- Allow online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What makes us stand out from other Lafayette property management companies?
- Personalized, focused service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs!
We offer video tours to rent your home faster!
What if more people could see your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours.
About Lafayette, CO
Lafayette started out as an agricultural town in 1860's and turned into a coal mining town in 1884 when coal was found on Mary and Lafayette Miller's land. The Miller's had settled in Lafayette to farm and raise their family. After Mr. Miller passed away, Mary named the land after her deceased husband. She raised six children and the city itself, being one of the only female bank presidents. When natural gas became popular Lafayette turned back to an agricultural community. Since then, to help preserve the natural atmosphere of Lafayette, greenbelts, bike paths, parks and open space have been set aside. Each year Lafayette hosts numerous festivals and unique events such as the oat festival, wine festival and peach festival just to name a few. Four smaller plazas interconnect to make up the plaza where the festivals are usually held.Learn more about Lafayette, CO at cityoflafayette.com.