Offering property management in Longmont, CO, we are proud to be one of the most progressive and professional firms in the area. Driven by client satisfaction, Colorado Realty and Property Management is a results-oriented firm that continually strives to provide the highest level of service attainable.
Experienced Property Management
Currently, we manage hundreds of properties in Longmont, Denver, Boulder, and other neighboring areas. The rent prices of our properties range from $650 to $4,500 per month and include single-family homes, condominiums, and townhomes.
Longmont Property Management
by Colorado Realty
As a result of our experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and network of staff and vendors, we can effectively manage properties in a large geographic area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. is one of the few Longmont property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
We subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and are active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Such affiliations help us follow best practices and enhance our education and industry knowledge.
“I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” – Debbie C.
LONGMONT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure if you need property management in Longmont, CO? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Longmont Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Longmont’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with late payments, bounced checks, and collecting rent in general?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? How are they maintaining the property? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the exhaustive move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, run credit, and perform background checks?
- Do you have a way to screen potential tenants?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
“Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” – Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
We offer Video Tours to rent your Longmont CO home faster.
What if more people could see your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours:
What sets us apart from other Longmont property management companies?
When you choose Colorado Realty, you’ll receive:
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
What Our Clients Are Saying
About Longmont, CO
Longmont, unlike other Boulder county towns, was established by a group of men from Chicago, who started the Chicago-Colorado Colony in 1871. The town was named Longmont because of the view of Longs Peak, which was named after a traveler Stephen M. Long, and mont meaning mountain. One of the great achievements of the Chicago-Colorado Colony was building large irrigation ditches to bring water from the rivers to the fields of wheat, fruit trees, and peas that farmers planted. After the addition of the railway in 1877, Longmont was a very prominent agricultural community, until the 1960’s, when it started transitioning into a technological community, with companies like IBM, Seagate and Amgen. – Source