At Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., we pride ourselves on being one of the most innovative and professional Broomfield property management companies. We are a results-oriented firm, motivated by the satisfaction of our clients. We continuously work to provide the most comprehensive level of service possible. Contact us or visit our office at 12303 Airport Way, Suite 160 Broomfield, CO, 80021.
Experienced Property Management
As one of the leading property management companies Broomfield has to offer, we currently manage several hundred properties in the Denver – Boulder and surrounding areas with rent prices ranging from $650-$4,500 a month. Our selection of rental properties consists of single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Broomfield Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
We have the ability to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this due to the fact that we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
In fact, Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Broomfield property management companies in which the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
“I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” – Debbie C.
BROOMFIELD PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Unsure if you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Do you keep a current understanding of the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Broomfield Rental Housing License? If not, do you know the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Broomfield’s Smart Regs?
- Do you comprehend the complex nature of companion, service, and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Do you fear the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It happens more and more each day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rent, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that nothing goes wrong with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Are you constantly struggling with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Have you developed reliable criteria to find qualified tenants?
- Are you prepared to take applications, run credit, and perform background checks?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?