Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. is a Greenwood Village property management firm that offers the most professional and progressive services. We are results-oriented and driven by our clients’ satisfaction; for these reasons, we are always striving to deliver the most comprehensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
Currently managing several hundred properties in Greenwood Village, Denver, Boulder and the surrounding Colorado area, our rent prices range from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single-family homes, condos, and townhomes.
Greenwood Village Property Management
by Colorado Realty
We have the ability to effectively manage properties in this large geographic region for many reasons. Through our experience and extensive network of staff and vendors, we have the knowledge and support to provide premium quality services. With the use of efficient systems and cutting-edge technology, we offer unparalleled Greenwood Village property management.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. is one of the few Greenwood Village property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
“I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” – Debbie C.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Greenwood Village Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Greenwood Village’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?