Colorado Reality and Property Management, Inc. is a results-oriented company that is driven by client satisfaction. We take pride in the progressive and professional environment that we have created for our Littleton property management firm. We continue to deliver comprehensive service of the highest quality to all of our clients looking for rentals in Littleton, CO.
Experienced Property Management
Within the Denver- Boulder area, as well as the surrounding areas, we currently manage several hundred properties with the vast majority of our prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our portfolio includes single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Littleton Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Our Littleton property management company can effectively handle this large area due to our experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Littleton property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
“I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” – Debbie C.
LITTLETON PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing, and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Littleton Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you acquainted with the required City of Littleton’s Smart Regs?
- Do you know the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you uneasy about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you undoubtedly understand the laws about security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s starting to occur more and more every single day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you fear confrontation with tenants? Are they upholding the property to your standards? Are the tenants paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you ready to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have established criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel you are spending too much time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
“Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” – Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area.
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while remaining compliant to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed.
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Allow online viewing 24 hours a day of your account.
What separates us from other Littleton property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs!
What Our Clients Are Saying
We offer video tours to rent your home faster!
What if more people could see your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Take a look at one of our sample video tours.
About Littleton, CO
Littleton’s beginning traces back to the “Pikes Peak” gold rush of 1859. Along with the gold-seekers came merchants and farmers to provide the necessities of life. Engineers were hired to lay out this system that would carry water through ditches to farms and businesses, among them Richard Sullivan Little of New Hampshire. The Littles joined with several neighbors to build the Rough and Ready Flour Mill in 1867, providing a solid economic base in the community for years to come. In 1872, the Littles filed a plat to subdivide much of their property into the village of Littleton. When the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad reached the area in 1871, settlement began at a rapid pace. In 1890, the Town of Littleton was incorporated, and had schools, churches and stores among housing. Agriculture remained the staple industry of Littleton until after World War II. Beginning with electronics and pneumatics, moving to munitions and finally to aerospace, manufacturing became the important employer and a magnet for the boom in housing development during the fifties, sixties and seventies. Littleton added Arapahoe Community College in 1965 and Chatfield Reservoir in 1972 to further enhance its appeal. The town now covers a 14 square mile area with a population of over 42,000.