Experienced Property Management
We currently manage several hundred properties in the Denver – Boulder and surrounding areas with rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
Wheat Ridge Property Management
by Colorado Realty
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. is one of the few Wheat Ridge property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
WHEAT RIDGE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Wheat Ridge Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Wheat Ridge’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What sets us apart from other Wheat Ridge property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
What Our Clients Are Saying
About Wheat Ridge, CO
Wheat Ridge is located near the western edge of Denver, Wheat Ridge is an interesting mix of old and new. Primarily a residential city, Wheat Ridge also features several retail centers and more than 20 parks. Tucked in the curve of I-70 as it heads west into the mountains, Wheat Ridge is an expansive community with a rich mix of cultural and shopping centers. Although only incorporated as a city in 1970, Wheat Ridge’s pioneer history stretches back to the early farmers and miners of the 1840s. The community’s most significant historical structure is the James H. Baugh homestead, the former home of a Denver transplant who followed the mining rush to Colorado and nestled in the local valley between journeys into the mountains. In addition to history, Wheat Ridge is home to diverse cultural pockets. From Hispanic centers to old theater districts, the town is an interesting study in contrasts.
Antique-hounds will enjoy 44th Ave., home to a string of antique shops, consignment stores, and a co-op antique mall. Family-run restaurants, with menus ranging from South American cuisine to authentic Italian, are also scattered throughout Wheat Ridge. For those who prefer exploring the outdoors, Wheat Ridge is home to more than 20 parks, equestrian trails, and open public space. Bikers and walkers can roll along the Wheat Ridge Greenbelt trail system, and bird-watchers will enjoy the community’s Prospect Park. The popular outdoor space also includes an RV park and campground.