Call Us Today at 303-665-7368 for Sheridan Property Management
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., prides itself on being one of the most progressive and professional Sheridan property management firms. We are a company driven by the satisfaction of our clients and the results we provide for them. We continuously aim to deliver the best, most comprehensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
Our firm currently manages several hundred properties in the greater Denver – Boulder area. With home styles such as single-family homes, condos, townhomes, and rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month, our extensive portfolio includes options for a variety of family sizes and budgets.
Sheridan Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Along with our extensive network of staff and vendors, our experience, efficient systems, and cutting-edge technology allow us to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area such as Denver – Boulder.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Sheridan property management companies whose company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we adhere to the NARPM and its Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
What Our Clients Are Saying
Property Owner Testimonial – 14 years
New Property Owner Testimonial
SHERIDAN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Sheridan Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Sheridan’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Award Winning Property Managers
“Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” – Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What sets us apart from other Sheridan property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
We offer VIDEO TOURS
to rent your home faster!!!
What if more people could see your home quickly?
Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours.