Experienced Property Management
We currently manage several hundred properties in the Denver – Boulder area and surrounding cities. Our current Louisville, CO, realty prices range from $650 to $4,500 a month. Single-family homes, condos, and townhomes make up our extensive portfolio.
Louisville Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
In addition to our experience, efficient systems, and cutting-edge technology, we have an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area. Our properties include all of our Louisville Colorado real estate rentals and more.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Louisville property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
LOUISVILLE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Louisville Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Louisville’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you troubled about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this may impact you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned with the possibility of a tenant suing you? What happens if they actually win? It’s happening a lot more than you might think.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area.
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and carry out the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed.
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
Award Winning Property Management Company
What separates us from other Louisville property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs!
What Our Clients Are Saying
About Louisville, CO
Louisville, named after local landowner Louis Nawatny, was founded in 1878 and incorporated in 1882 was also a coal mining city, however, it wasn’t run by any single mining company. Here the people lived as more of a democratic community. Louisville contains 1,700 acres of open space, dozens of great eateries, a thriving art scene and a diverse mix of employment opportunities. It’s been ranked as one of the best cities to live in, the past few years. Louisville’s historic downtown includes Steinbaugh Pavilion, which is used for a concert venue during summer street fairs and an ice rink in the winter months. In addition, the Old Louisville Inn is the oldest operating tavern in the state of Colorado. Learn more