Call Us Today at 303-242-8415 for Louisville Property Management
As one of the most progressive and professional Louisville property management firms, Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., delivers results. Striving to satisfy all our clients, we continuously look to create the most comprehensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
We currently manage several hundred properties in the Denver, Broomfield, Fort Collins and surrounding cities. Our current Louisville, CO, realty prices range from $650 to $9,500 a month. Single-family homes, condos, and townhomes make up our extensive portfolio.
Louisville Property Management by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Our experienced team of property managers is ready to help you. We are in our 16th year in business.
We strive to have the best communication of any property management company out there
Learn more about what our owners, residents, and vendors have to say about us.
Learn more about our tenant placement process to find you a quality resident quickly.
We use video tours to rent your property quickly! See examples on our YouTube channel.
Get our Owner Checklist (PDF) and learn how to get started with management today.
We've been managing properties in the area since 2006.
Rated ThreeBest Property Management Company since 2020
Award-winning Best Property Management Company since 2016
Best Property Management Company Award since 2019
Not sure if you need property management? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the new laws and legislation affecting your property?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with late payments, bounced checks, and collecting rent in general?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? How are they maintaining the property? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the exhaustive move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with advertising and showing your vacant property?
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. provides exceptional property management service with grace and ease.
- Are you prepared to take applications, run credit, and perform background checks?
- Do you have a way to screen potential tenants?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the City of Denver for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
About Louisville, CO
Louisville, named after local landowner Louis Nawatny, was founded in 1878 and incorporated in 1882 was also a coal mining city, however, it wasn’t run by any single mining company. Here the people lived as more of a democratic community. Louisville contains 1,700 acres of open space, dozens of great eateries, a thriving art scene and a diverse mix of employment opportunities. It’s been ranked as one of the best cities to live in, the past few years. Louisville's historic downtown includes Steinbaugh Pavilion, which is used for a concert venue during summer street fairs and an ice rink in the winter months. In addition, the Old Louisville Inn is the oldest operating tavern in the state of Colorado. Learn more