Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., offers leading property management in Centennial, CO. We pride ourselves on being one of the most progressive and professional Centennial property management companies. We are a results-oriented firm, motivated by the satisfaction of our customers. We continuously aim to produce the most comprehensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
Managing many different types of rentals, our property portfolio contains single-family homes, condos,and townhomes. We manage hundreds of properties in Centennial as well as the surrounding Denver-Boulder area that have monthly rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500.
Centennial Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
Due to our experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area, we have the ability to effectively manage rental properties in an expansive geographic area such as this.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Centennial property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager). This respected title is only awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
We are an active member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). We follow the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, best practices, and industry knowledge.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
What Our Clients Are Saying
CENTENNIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself the following questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you familiar with the required City of Centennial’s Smart Regs?
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Does your property have a current City of Centennial Rental Housing License? If not, do you know the penalties you could face?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion, and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts your property and you as the landlord?
- Do you understand the laws in regards to security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you hope that you won’t have to facilitate the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with advertising and showing your vacant property to prospective tenants?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a proven process for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Are you spending too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
We offer VIDEO TOURS to rent your home faster!!!
What if more people could see your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours:
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What sets us apart from other Centennial property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
About Centennial, CO
Centennial is a newer addition to the cities and towns of Denver Metropolitan area, and Colorado. It was incorporated as its own city in 2001. Centennial is a community driven city. It has something for everyone, offering open-space, distinctive recreational activities and advanced business opportunities. The City is known as an innovative leader in successfully using both public and private partnerships to provide high quality and cost effective municipal services to our community and businesses. The city is about 29 square miles and home to almost 104,000 people. – Source