Call Us Today at 303-665-7368 for Golden Property Management
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., continuously strives to deliver the most comprehensive level of service possible. We pride ourselves on being one of the most progressive and professional Golden property management firms around. Driven by client satisfaction, our company remains results-oriented.
Experienced Property Management
We are currently maintaining several hundred properties in Golden, Colorado, and the surrounding Denver – Boulder areas. Rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single-family homes, condos, and townhomes.
Golden Property Management
by Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc.
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc., is one of the few Golden, Colorado, property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Departmental vs Portfolio Management
Tenant Placement Process
“I have to say that my experience with Colorado Realty & Property Management has been “REAL, PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and EFFECTIVE”. This firm is focused on doing the right thing in an effective and efficient, timely manner. The staff truly gets to know their customers and are concerned about the well-being and the rights of the property owner and of their renters. I would refer them in a heartbeat.” – Debbie C.
GOLDEN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Not sure you need a property manager? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the constantly changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing, and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Golden Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Golden’s Smart Regs?
- Do you fully grasp the multi-faceted nature of service, companion, and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s starting to happen more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Award Winning Property Managers
What Our Clients Are Saying
Property Owner Testimonial – 14 years
New Property Owner Testimonial
“Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” – Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Record vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area.
- Effectively market your home with local and national internet advertising.
- Produce, screen, and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed.
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What makes us different from other property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local service providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs!
About Golden, CO