A great tenant is often willing to pay more or overlook less desirable aspects of Denver rental properties if it’s in a great neighborhood. It’s all about lifestyle quality. If you want tenants to give your rental property more than just a preliminary glance, you’ll need to price your units competitively.
1. What tenants look for in Denver rental properties 2020
- Work from home spaces. That is of the utmost importance at this time.
- Properties that have very minimal person-to-person contact with shared community elements.
- For example elevators and laundry rooms, items like that are not as important as having our own space.
- Ease of maintenance tenants are spending more time at home so they’re using their property more, noticing maintenance already now has the time to get that maintenance down that they have been putting off.
2. ¿Qué buscan los inquilinos al momento de rentar una propiedad en el 2020?
- Una vivienda adecuada para poder trabajar desde casa.
- Propiedad en buen estado y limpieza absoluta.
- Propiedades que ofrecen un contacto mínimo de persona a persona en lugares compartidos.
3. Leasing Denver Properties During COVID-19
Leasing Denver Properties During COVID-19 comes with extra rules and regulations that must be followed to ensure a healthy and safe showing experience. If you don’t have access to self showing technology, you may want to reach out to the professional property management company that does. Self showing in technology allows qualified prospective applicants to view the property on their own, without having to meet the individual at the property.
4. How to market a Denver property for rent in 2020
The most common platform is to search for Denver rentals by tenants, which is the Zillow network. That includes Zillow, Trulia, and Hotpads. We highly recommend listing on there. We absolutely recommend that you do not list your property on Craigslist, as Craigslist has taken a turn for the rental market and is honestly full of scams.
5. How to attract the best Denver tenants for your rental property
It’s simple to offer the best Denver rental property. Rental properties that have higher-end features like granite stainless steel appliances are more attractive to prospective tenants. The more tenants that are interested in your application the more applications you’ll receive. When you have more applications you have a choice and therefore you can choose the highest qualified applicant.
Our “Questions of the Week” series of blog posts address some of the most common questions landlords ask us when renting out their properties. We welcome your comments and questions, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have anything to add.
For a free rental estimate fill out the form below or to talk to a real person click this number 303‑665‑7368.