Call Us Today at 303-242-8415 for Denver Property Management
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. is proud to standout as one of the most dynamic and experienced Denver property management companies. Focused on results and driven by our customers’ satisfaction, we constantly aim to provide the most extensive level of service possible.
Experienced Property Management
We manage hundreds of properties in Denver CO and surrounding areas with rent prices ranging from $650-$4,500 per month.
Denver Property Management
Colorado Realty and Property Management has experience, cutting-edge technology, efficient systems, and a pervasive network of staff and vendors throughout the community.
We offer real property management Denver property owners can trust. In fact, Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. is one of the few Denver property management companies where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
What Our Clients Are Saying
DENVER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
Do you need a property manager?
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Denver Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Denver’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property?
- Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines from the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental property?
"Thank you all for your help with managing my property in Denver. Rarely have so many worked for so hard for so little. I appreciate each of you working hard and doing such a good job for us.” - Tom E., Owner in Denver, CO
What our Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area
- Effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement.
- Collect and account for rents and pay vendors for work completed
- Issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
To rent your Denver home faster, we offer Video Tours!
What if more people could see your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours:
Award Winning Property Managers
What sets us apart from other Denver property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
About Denver, CO
Denver was founded by settlers from the East coast interested in the gold mining around the Rocky Mountains, especially after the gold rush in California some years earlier. After little gold was found, the excitement in the area died down. As people began settling on both sides of the Platte River, they began claiming large areas of land, building cities and then selling property to make their living.
Denver is a thriving and lively city. Home to the Avalanches, Broncos, Nuggets, Rapids and Rockies. It houses the 16th Street Mall, full of shopping, eateries and an enjoyable night life. - Source