DENVER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LEASING SERVICES
We currently manage several hundred properties in the Denver – Boulder and surrounding areas with rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area like this because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
Property Management Company
Experienced Denver Property Management
If you own Denver rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current City of Denver Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the required City of Denver’s Smart Regs?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
- Do you want to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? Are they maintaining the property well? Are they paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant property? Are you prepared to take applications, including running credit and background checks?
- Do you have a solid criteria for finding a qualified tenant?
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the city for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Here is what our Denver Property Managers do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy factors and rates, time-on-the market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with local and national Internet advertising.
- Create, screen and maintain relationships with qualified, insured vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with our consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide and enforce the terms of the lease agreement, a lease agreement that covers all aspects of your property.
- Collect and account for rents, pay vendors for work completed and issue year end statements with 1099s.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
- Provide you with online access to your account for viewing 24 hours a day.
What sets us apart from other Denver property management companies? Everything!
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with the multitude of property and tenancy issues that can arise.
- Established, screened relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Our Guaranteed Programs
- We offer Video Tours
We offer VIDEO TOURS to rent your Denver home faster!!!
What if more people could see your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. Watch one of our sample video tours:
About Denver, CO
Denver was founded by settlers from the East coast interested in the gold mining around the Rocky Mountains, especially after the gold rush in California some years earlier. After little gold was found, the excitement in the area died down. As people began settling on both sides of the Platte River, they began claiming large areas of land, building cities and then selling property to make their living.
Denver was named by General William H. Larimer in 1859, after the Kansas Territorial governor James Denver. Larimer although not the first settler there, was one of the few that staked out land, laid out city plans and sold to those that arrived after him. Denver faced many challenges in the early years, continuously gaining and losing residents. Shortly after being settled and not much gold being found, many residents left to Central City for a new found gold strike. During the Civil War, the Battle of Glorieta Pass broke out, followed by an Indian war a few years later. In 1863 a fire took out most of Denver’s business district, which was followed by a flash flood down Cherry Creek. Even after all these crisis’ took place Denver stood strong, and jumped on the first opportunity to help rebuild and stabilize their city. The citizens of Denver raised $300,000 to build a railroad of its own to meet the Union Pacific Railroad in Cheyenne, Wyoming in 1870. Shortly after that the Kansas Pacific Railroad crossed the plains to meet Denver Pacific, and a major silver strike was hit in Leadville, bringing Denver back to life.
Denver is now a thriving and lively city. Home to the Avalanches, Broncos, Nuggets, Rapids and Rockies. It houses the 16th Street Mall, full of shopping, eateries and an enjoyable night life.